Digital strategies provider Q Interactive enlisted its Women’s Channel, a pioneer in creating an online dialogue between leading brands and ideal women customers, to conduct a survey of more than 1,800 women — 82 percent of them mothers. The result may be as amazing as the women in your life! Women actually WANT ads to be directed and delivered to them to help them find the best deals. Women are busy and they want help finding the items they are looking for from the brands they trust.
Hghlights of the study include:
- 88 percent of women polled said they wished that brands they trusted would send them more tailored offers.
- More than 65 percent of the women first think, “Cool! How did they know I wanted this?” when receiving an online advertisement perfectly targeted to them.
- 58 percent said brands need to “Give me something” in order to build an online relationship.
- More than 53 percent believe they have relationships with sites and brands they often use online.
- More than 37 percent consider the brands they encounter online to be “Good Partners” (send relevant ads that women need and use).
- The five brands women specifically named as having the best online relationships were Pillsbury, Procter & Gamble, Kraft, Betty Crocker and General Mills.
Remember them is a key focus when it comes to online selling. They will read it if it offers them something. It needs to be about them, not you.
Have you targeted the largest buying demographic in America? Let me know if I can help you with your online marketing. Call me at 770-383-3360.