Actually, this year we had steak at the 43rd Annual OBIE Awards gala., and it was delicious. I’m extremely proud to report that Denim Marketing, well-known for our marketing campaigns for home builders and real estate developers, has added eight Gold OBIE Awards to our rather large collection of awards. In fact, we aren’t really sure where to put these!
The OBIE Awards are presented annually by the Atlanta Sales and Marketing Council (SMC) together with the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association (HBA). These prestigious awards honor exemplary achievements in sales and marketing, as well as personal achievements.
I’d like to give a HUGE thanks to my team for their creativity and hard work on behalf of our clients. It’s pretty cool to win for a new community, a large regional home builder, a build-t0-rent community, the Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio podcast, a home builder’s association and our Denim Marketing campaign!
Denim Marketing’s Gold OBIE awards include:
- Best Logo for a Community: Maple & Elm
- Best Advertising Campaign Builder: Peachtree Residential for Buyer Assurance program
- Social Media Campaign Builder: Ranch Cottages for Rent spotlighting their charismatic mascot, Dogwood the bulldog
- Best Social Media Campaign Associate: Denim Marketing for Denim Pets
- Best Social Media Application Associate: Denim Marketing for Denim Pets
- Best Marketing Campaign Over $10,000: Ranch Cottages for Rent featuring Dogwood
- Best Marketing Campaign Under $10,000 Associate: Denim Marketing for the Atlanta Real Estate Forum Legends of Real Estate Podcast series
- Best Marketing Campaign Over $10,000 Associate: Lake Oconee Area Builder’s Association for The Big Event
Courtney Stewart, Vice President of Client Services, comments, “This year has been a whirlwind of innovative campaigns, connecting with both trade and individual clients. Our Denim Marketing Pets initiative and Dogwood, the Ranch Cottages mascot, exemplify our creative spirit.”
Morgan revisits a beloved Dr. Seuss quote, “After all, it is fun to have fun, but you have to know how.”
Denim Marketing creates award-winning work for build-to-rent developers, custom home builders, trade associations, spec home builders, master planned developers, active adult developers, condos, real estate podcasts, real estate technology, private lenders and others in the industry. For more information, call 770-383-3360 or visit www.DenimMarketing.com.