I recently had the chance to talk about my new book, Social Media 3.0, with my good friend Todd Schnick on his Intrepid Radio show. As usual, his show and interview style lived up to its name. He is truly fearless!
During the interview we discuss what readers can expect to find in the book’s third edition, including the fact that 40 percent of the content is new. From the social media veteran looking for new ways to use and expand their social media presence to the floundering beginner who just needs help getting started, there is definitely something for users of all skill levels in Social Media 3.0.
Here’s a quick rundown of what’s new:
- How to get started podcasting (featuring information from Todd Schnick with Intrepid Radio)
- New social media sites, including Pinterest, Foursquare, Instagram and Houzz
- Using photos to increase engagement
- Social media advertising and the rise of pay-to-play
- Mobile websites and responsive design
- How search engine optimization has changed since the Penguin and Panda updates
The podcast, “Carol Morgan: Social Media 3.0” is available now, so be sure to download it to learn more. Todd’s radio show regularly features leaders, authors, entrepreneurs…and ordinary people like you and me…doing intrepid things, living intrepid lives! For more information, visit http://intrepid-llc.com/ And, don’t forget to pick up your copy of Social Media 3.0 from MyHome Press.