Are you still wondering why you should have a blog? Whether you are a restaurant, clothing store, veterinarian, boutique, hardware store, small business, large business, attraction or school here are the 5 reasons WHY you should have a blog.
1) Your blog is your basecamp. This is where your social media marketing program starts. Launching a social mediaprogram without a blog is like trying to drive a car without the keys.
2) Social Media Optimization. A well-built blog with an effective social media optimization program provides valuable search engine optimization for your main Web site in terms of increased keywords and links. Don’t over look SMO it’s the cousin of SEO and the more keywords and links you have, the easier it is for search engines to find your site and ultimately your store or service.
3) Blogging makes you more approachable by providing a relaxed voice for your company. Unlike a corporate site, a blog encourages conversation and interaction. Blogging is a great way to get a pulse on what your buyers are thinking. Engage your buyers in the conversation!
4) Form a strong online brand and reputation. Have you Googled your name? Doyou like what you see? What is on your first page of SERPs – search engine results page? Do you only see your Web site? What else is there? A well-built blog will help to populate your page one results.
5) Increase Traffic! An interesting, informative, effectively built blog will attract followers and the search engines, as well as send traffic to your Web site. Blogs typically are seen on traffic reports as a top five referral source with high time on site. Who doesn’t want more qualified traffic?
I can help you embrace blogging with a highly optimized blog. Contact me today – 770-383-3360 x20